Friday, August 31, 2012

Meditation in the dusk

Rate:
Ladriell has set off for a difficult quest. Her beloved raven flew out to stretch his wings a little, and didn't come back! It's been a few days already, so young lore-master knew there was something wrong. They were staying in Thorenhad when she let the raven go, so she started searching the surrounding hills.


There were so many fierce beasts that she lost all hopes to ever see her raven again. She stopped counting how many vile hawks has she killed, when she caught a glimpse of white feathers. The raven was watching her, and luring her deeper into the valley! She communicated with him in her mind, but he didn't want to reveal his plan. Only when they reached the most beautiful meadow inside the colorful forest, he told her: "I brought you here to find what I saw - peace in mind. You, my dear master, will be much wiser when you rest a bit and concentrate only on leaves shimmering in the sunset - it will help you become a better lore-master." She listened, and spent long hours alongside her friend, because she realized he was not the lost one - she was.

I wanted to make an outfit featuring Angolgol ever since I've obtained it in Tâl Methedras, but somehow I couldn't find items with the right color scheme. When I got the Robe of the Stone-student, I thought it could match, and I was right! The turquoise and greyish-blue clicked perfectly on both pieces. I didn't want the outfit to be too solemn though, so I decided to bring gold accents to the front with shoulder and head piece.


Please let me know what do you think about the outfit in comments, or simply rate below the post's title :)

Chest: Ceremonial Robe of the Stone-student, turquoise dye (Moria lore-master level 60 set; also available from skirmish barterer or limited store sale)
Head: Hat of the Stone-student, turquoise dye (Moria lore-master level 60 set; also available from skirmish barterer or limited store sale)
Shoulders: Shoulders of the Swift Arrow, turquoise dye (Mirkwood hunter level 65 set; also available as drop from level 75 skirmishes)
Hands: Ceremonial Gloves of the Stone-student, turquoise dye (Moria lore-master level 60 set; also available from skirmish barterer or limited store sale)
Feet: Embroidered Shoes of the Dunland Healer, black dye (Dunland quest)
Back: Angolgol, default dye (Dunland quest)

7 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet story. :)

    I really like the outfit. I've never been able to think what to do with that cloak, and you've found a beautiful match for it in the robe!

    I love the first picture, it made me think of the shot in the trailer for "The Hobbit" film where Gandalf appears on the ridge against the sunrise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a beautiful outfit and a PERFECT location. The first picture is completely epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and some fantastic shots! I love all the action! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. The outfit's lovely, but I think the contrast with Rivendell foliage is what really made my eyes pop. I love your screenshots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all guys! a "little" late, but I appreciate your compliments very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relating to a short time ago begun a good webpage, the info everyone deliver on this website has got improved my family dramatically. Kudos meant for your whole point in time & job.
    Brainwave entrainment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...